Sunday, July 13, 2008

Warwick High School Show Choir: Rockin' America (in four parts)

This performance originally aired on Blue Ridge Cable 11.



The 60s: American Bandstand
Bandstand Boogie, Baby Love, Do Wah Diddy Diddy, You Keep Me Hangin' On, Let's Twist Again, I Heard it Through the Grapevine



The 70's: A Chorale Review
I Love the Night Life, Do the Hustle, La Freak, That's the Way I Like it, Shake Your Booty

A Tribute to Queen:
We Will Rock You, Another One Bites the Dust, We Are the Champions, Bohemian Rhapsody



80's: 20th Century Celebration
Fame, Celebration, Holiday, How Will I Know?, Conga, Thriller



The 90's: American Pop Forever
Hold My Hand, Opposites Attract, Everybody Dance Now, Gonna Make You Sweat, Rythem Nation, End of the Road, The River of Dreams

And a bonus!- You Raise Me Up, performed by the entire Warwick HS Vocal Music Department. But only Showchoir can be trusted to dance.

No comments: